Post Your Rig

Adji

Not Enough Prog
Not running stereo, using the two different amps for different things. Have tried stereo though using the stereo outs on the SCH-1, sounds bad ass!

Haha yeah, its a TC Nova Repeater. Got it in a trade with Woody.

Please tell that you're running it stereo, also TC Delay?

Forgive me that I haven't watched your latest pedalboard video

woody77

Preparing To Join Club 40
Updated rig. Need to assemble into a big family shot when I get the ML-1 back from Jaden.

Nice setup mate, I'm glad you're liking the repeater. I'm seriously thinking about getting the TC Alter Ego delay from PGS, I'm just looking into how much it will cost with P+P and the possible customs charge on it.

Adji

Not Enough Prog
Alter Ego looks great, the Echorec tones sound awesome.

Nice setup mate, I'm glad you're liking the repeater. I'm seriously thinking about getting the TC Alter Ego delay from PGS, I'm just looking into how much it will cost with P+P and the possible customs charge on it.

D

Deleted member 3118

I'm gonna steal my girlfriend's DSLR one of these days and take some nice pictures of my gear. Also, I believe I posted it in the "what put a smile on your face today?" thread a week ago, but I might very well be trading my 4-string Sandberg Terra for this baby:

A Sandberg California JM 5-string with a mahogany body and what might be an imbuia top. Or koa or something like that. Not sure. Going to be awesome though! This will be a perfect companion to my other bass; a 4-string Warwick Corvette fretless with 2x Jazz pickups.

flawlessandeternal

Double OG with a Skeleton Key
I'm gonna steal my girlfriend's DSLR one of these days and take some nice pictures of my gear. Also, I believe I posted it in the "what put a smile on your face today?" thread a week ago, but I might very well be trading my 4-string Sandberg Terra for this baby:

A Sandberg California JM 5-string with a mahogany body and what might be an imbuia top. Or koa or something like that. Not sure. Going to be awesome though! This will be a perfect companion to my other bass; a 4-string Warwick Corvette fretless with 2x Jazz pickups.
Again, dude you must do it :D

Necro

The Demented American
HSH Carvin C66 -> EHX Double Muff -> EHX Russian Muff -> 535Q Crybaby -> Boss ST-2 Power Stack -> MXR Phase 90 -> Fender Blues Junior

One of these days, I'll get around to actually getting a picture...

D

Deleted member 3118

HSH Carvin C66 -> EHX Double Muff -> EHX Russian Muff -> 535Q Crybaby -> Boss ST-2 Power Stack -> MXR Phase 90 -> Fender Blues Junior

One of these days, I'll get around to actually getting a picture...
Korg Pitchblack -> Maxon OD-808 -> ISP Decimator -> 5150 II
I'd love a harmonizer though - to do some epic leads like Obscura, Hate and 7 Horns 7 Eyes. And a reverb. And a delay. And a compressor. But all that shit is expensive so I'll just stick with my epic rhythm tone.

Coniff

Minister of Magic
Here's my rig:

The Peavey Vyper is being used solely to play backing tracks from my itunes.

Blackstar Ht-60
Peavey Vyper 15 watt
Hand Painted Palmer Deluxe (with clear pickguard :))
Zoom G2.1u (actually my friends pedal but he hardly plays guitar anymore)
Morley Bad horsie Wah

Not Pictured:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser with Floyd Rose
Fender Acoustic
Fender 12 string.

I'll upload proper pictures once I have returned home for the summer. Also the plastic is there because my roommate decided to place his coffee maker on the edge of his desk. There would be hell to pay if he spilled coffee on the blackstar, so I decided not to take any risks as he is notoriously clumsy.

flawlessandeternal

Here's my rig:

The Peavey Vyper is being used solely to play backing tracks from my itunes.

Blackstar Ht-60
Peavey Vyper 15 watt
Hand Painted Palmer Deluxe (with clear pickguard :))
Zoom G2.1u (actually my friends pedal but he hardly plays guitar anymore)
Morley Bad horsie Wah

Not Pictured:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser with Floyd Rose
Fender Acoustic
Fender 12 string.

I'll upload proper pictures once I have returned home for the summer. Also the plastic is there because my roommate decided to place his coffee maker on the edge of his desk. There would be hell to pay if he spilled coffee on the blackstar, so I decided not to take any risks as he is notoriously clumsy.
Cool guitar, what is is?

Coniff

Minister of Magic
Cool guitar, what is is?
It's a Palmer Deluxe Pro that I bought back in 2004 when I was planning on teaching myself. I knew absolutely nothing about guitar then and it came as a package with a dinky little amp for $150. This past summer I had planned on swirl painting it but ran out of time, so I decided to paint it akin to EVH. I had my dad make a new pick guard out of clear plastic so that you could see it's insides. It's actually an incredibly light guitar compared to the Hellraiser.

I honestly don't know much more about it other than that lol. Eventually I'd like to throw some better pickups and other hardware into it, but all in due time.

ALSO, if you ever paint your own guitar, ALWAYS tape off the neck cavity on the body. I didn't think to do it while applying the clear coat, so I had to re-set the bridge so the strings wouldn't buzz at frets higher than the 12th. >.<

flawlessandeternal

It's a Palmer Deluxe Pro that I bought back in 2004 when I was planning on teaching myself. I knew absolutely nothing about guitar then and it came as a package with a dinky little amp for $150. This past summer I had planned on swirl painting it but ran out of time, so I decided to paint it akin to EVH. I had my dad make a new pick guard out of clear plastic so that you could see it's insides. It's actually an incredibly light guitar compared to the Hellraiser.

I honestly don't know much more about it other than that lol. Eventually I'd like to throw some better pickups and other hardware into it, but all in due time.

ALSO, if you ever paint your own guitar, ALWAYS tape off the neck cavity on the body. I didn't think to do it while applying the clear coat, so I had to re-set the bridge so the strings wouldn't buzz at frets higher than the 12th. >.<
Hah, palmer, same as my last name :p And Im actually painting a guitar soon, so thats good advice :D

Here's my main rig: Guitar Logistics S906 Helios into a Peavey XXX 40 I made a head cab for with a digitech RP500 in the loop. The cab's a cheap Peavey 412ms. Sorry for the bad pic. It's the only one I've got of the whole rig right now.

Here are my other axes. These haven't been getting much play time since I got the GL

From front to back:
Fender MIM Standard Strat w/ GFS Little Killer bridge pickup - Pretty cheap, but solid.
70's Electra Les Paul Custom copy - Seriously cool guitar. It's got spaces for onboard effects modules in the back.
Homemade Les Paul(ish) with Electra neck - Plays decently, I mostly enjoy looking at it.
Homemade 7 String - Plays/Sounds good enough, I'm in the process of building it's successor.
Seagull Acoustic - Sounds great, fun to play.
Samick Bass - Really not very good. I just use it for Recording

Another pic:

Recording Rig:

Mac Mini w/ Logic
Line 6 TonePort DI
KRK Rokit 5's