Post Your Rig

livemit

IMAG0173.jpg

Managed to get pretty much everything in one shot (Mesa is in flightcase ready to go out gigging towards end of the week and pedal board is in bag on top of mesa). There is a cheeky ngd in the rack as well.

livemit

Sweet as always Tim! What is on your pedalboard nowadays?
Cheers mate, smaller than normal at the moment. When i saw you at the sage that time i had to take a smaller pedalboard when playing with that big band and i have stuck with it since then. Ill put a cheeky picture below. IMAG0172.jpg

livemit

Hey dude, what's the red lp?
Check this out mate IMAG0177.jpg

Its my first guitar, an early westfield e4500 and its a great guitar, retrofitted with some wilkinson 50's style pafs. It actually sounds great and i teach with it all the time although i dont know if i would gig with it again. This picture doesnt do it justice but its a canny little beast like.

flawlessandeternal

Double OG with a Skeleton Key
Check this out mate View attachment 7861

Its my first guitar, an early westfield e4500 and its a great guitar, retrofitted with some wilkinson 50's style pafs. It actually sounds great and i teach with it all the time although i dont know if i would gig with it again. This picture doesnt do it justice but its a canny little beast like.
Ive seen ones like that one on ebay, but in cherry sunburst, i thought "they probably dont sound as good as they look". Guess i was wrong :p

Garry Parker

Here's my rig....

Gibson Gothic Explorer:

Gibson Flying V Faded. Bought this from the States for less than £500. Behind it is a Fender Hot Rod DeVille and a Crate GX-65. The Fender is my mate's but he keeps it at my house because I have more space! Insanely loud for a combo. The Crate is solid state but has some prety decent metal tones. I keep it as a spare because it's not worth selling TBH.

BC Rich Warlock. This was my first guitar and I've had it almost 20 years. Just spruced it up and it still plays like a dream. I love the pointiest-of-pointy headstock design. Only problem is that all that wood makes it a bit neck heavy...

Epiphone Vee Wee. Picked this up of eBay as a toy and for the kids to learn on:

Here's my pedal board. Pretty simple:

Blackstar HT-5R:

Garry Parker

What's the epiphone vee wee like?
Does it stay in tune?
Yes it does - for about 8 bars! You're right, it's crap at staying in tune. I plan to upgrade the tuners which is supposed to help a lot.

Even so, it's still a lot of fun to play. All the components are "normal" size, so you can plug it into a proper amp and it sounds pretty good. You can even upgrade the pickup if you want to.

It's also there for my kids to pick up and play, but they're a bit young yet. They can still have fun with it, though...

Stumacd

That is so cool! I have 2 boy's, one is 3 and the other is 1. The oldest loves trying to play my Dean baby V but it is a 3/4 size and it is a bit big and a bit heavy for him yet. I was looking at the zakk wylde bullseye epiphone pee wee for his birthday at the end of march and was well tempted. He would love it!

Garry Parker

That is so cool! I have 2 boy's, one is 3 and the other is 1. The oldest loves trying to play my Dean baby V but it is a 3/4 size and it is a bit big and a bit heavy for him yet. I was looking at the zakk wylde bullseye epiphone pee wee for his birthday at the end of march and was well tempted. He would love it!
The pee wee is a good choice. The V is a bit cumbersome for a beginner - they find it impossible to sit down with and end up trying to use it like a table guitar!

My electric rig is Gordon Smith GS2 and Roland Cube 80x. The Peavey is just there as a spare and to raise the Cube up, but my son may get to use it some day. I made the footswitch to work the looper and stuff on the Cube.

Mouse

Sometimes a man gets carried away
Rig update.

Very happy with this lot. Might still want to try a clean boost instead of the compressor, simply because I don't know what it would sound like.

The fun news, it's pedal board building time! Got to get my fancy saw back so I can build a nice two tier pedal board with the midi board on the bottom and the Pedal Power behind it hidden under the second level.
Rig1.jpg Legacy.jpg P1011290.JPG