Post Your Rig

Uptown

A confused lysdexic
Hang onnnn, back uppppp!

More pics of the Les Paul Custom please!

No dot above the i so it has to be early to mid 70's? 74-76 is my guess

I love Customs, have two myself and am currently hunting for a Les Paul Gold Top with P90's but it has to have a gold back too, they are rare :-(
Big old dig here but yeah, you've got a sharp set of eyes, it's a 76' And good luck with the goldtop hunt, that's a pretty tough one, My les paul hunt is still goaling on the 70's 56' custom reissues with the staple/p90 but one that has actually been played, isn't museum grade and isn't worth more than my car.

craig

Big old dig here but yeah, you've got a sharp set of eyes, it's a 76' And good luck with the goldtop hunt, that's a pretty tough one, My les paul hunt is still goaling on the 70's 56' custom reissues with the staple/p90 but one that has actually been played, isn't museum grade and isn't worth more than my car.
Pretty sure my mate has one of those, he buys and sells all the time. Are you UK based?

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
I'm not exactly sure how I ended up with so many red mahogany guitars, I used to strongly dislike cherry red guitars. I guess things change!

View attachment 38694
View attachment 38695
"I want any color other than black or red. I will NOT own a black or red guitar."
First (purchased) guitar: Black Ibanez RG.
Second guitar: Cherry Red Epiphone SG Special
Third guitar: Candy Apple Red Squier Strat
Fourth guitar: Black Chapman ML-3 Modern
Fifth guitar (though I DID return it...): Cherry Red Epiphone G400 Pro
Eighth guitar (I feel like I've had quite a few guitars, now... but yeah, I skipped some): Black Gretsch Centerblock Jr.
Currently in possession: 3 black guitars, 1 red guitar, 1 black and red guitar.

Why DOES that happen..? Is it like, rebellion... against ourselves?

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
"I want any color other than black or red. I will NOT own a black or red guitar."
Eighth guitar (I feel like I've had quite a few guitars, now... but yeah, I skipped some): Black Gretsch Centerblock Jr.

:D

Black is the other colour I keep saying I won't buy again...I probably will though! :rolleyes:

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.

the heart wants what the heart wants...

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Proud owner of one Black guitar, bought 15 years ago when I wanted nothing but black guitars and ZERO red guitars.

I have blueish green, natural walnut, grey, sunburst and purple and a white one incoming pending Corona delays.