Post Your Rig

beans & rice

My EXPENSIVE pedalboard. :D Got the Durple and Landlord chorus last week. I just play at home, so works great for me!
View attachment 38065
I do want me a dadgum Durple pedal. Just seems necessary. :D

I don't have much of a rig. :rolleyes:
But this is my corner.
The tree is still up, yes. I took this just a little while ago with my new "tone plank" (copyright pending for @DrHankWanfordSnr).
That can be stored under the coffee table when not in use.
All the other decorations and lights are down and packed away, though. We're not the year-round Christmas light savages. :p Much as I might like to be. :D
Just haven't made the time to dismantle the tree yet.
corner.jpg

I have the triple stand out here and cycle through guitars. The rest are back in the guest room.
The Digitech multi pedal is leaning against my Blackstar Fly, and they're sitting on top of a wooden box with a metric crapton of various picks inside, and some other guitary implements.

imstump94

I do want me a dadgum Durple pedal. Just seems necessary. :D

I don't have much of a rig. :rolleyes:
But this is my corner.
The tree is still up, yes. I took this just a little while ago with my new "tone plank" (copyright pending for @DrHankWanfordSnr).
That can be stored under the coffee table when not in use.
All the other decorations and lights are down and packed away, though. We're not the year-round Christmas light savages. :p Much as I might like to be. :D
Just haven't made the time to dismantle the tree yet.
View attachment 38072

I have the triple stand out here and cycle through guitars. The rest are back in the guest room.
The Digitech multi pedal is leaning against my Blackstar Fly, and they're sitting on top of a wooden box with a metric crapton of various picks inside, and some other guitary implements.

I miss my THR10C. Traded it for a Katana last year. Love the Katana, but would like to have the THR back.

craig

Haven't posted in ages, things have got a bit nuts in the last year.

Only likely change is that I'm gonna do some messing and put some p90s in the SG when I have the time and some spare dollarydoos.
Hang onnnn, back uppppp!

More pics of the Les Paul Custom please!

No dot above the i so it has to be early to mid 70's? 74-76 is my guess

I love Customs, have two myself and am currently hunting for a Les Paul Gold Top with P90's but it has to have a gold back too, they are rare :-(