Post Your Rig

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.
That is one beastly rig!
Its really very simple *, though I'm pretty sure it won't fit on one board.
I'm very taken with a set of Marshall Super bass profiles on the Kmpr at the mo. Putting a profile into each footswitch on the Helix is cool, and using the morph pedal** to wind their qain down and up***

*its really not.
** could be any of them, I've moved the cables around
*** reducing the gain of Kmpr profiles can clean them up really well giving the opportunity to hit them with a drive pedal.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Its really very simple *, though I'm pretty sure it won't fit on one board.
I'm very taken with a set of Marshall Super bass profiles on the Kmpr at the mo. Putting a profile into each footswitch on the Helix is cool, and using the morph pedal** to wind their qain down and up***

*its really not.
** could be any of them, I've moved the cables around
*** reducing the gain of Kmpr profiles can clean them up really well giving the opportunity to hit them with a drive pedal.
Out of interest, what gets used the most?

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.
Out of interest, what gets used the most?
This evening a pair of snips for zip ties, and a cable tester as I'd shagged a cable while faffing with the pedals (digital noise and a large signal drop across the pedals).

At the mo - the Kemper as its still the new toy. Its what living in a warehouse full of amps must be like. Getting used to the way it works, and the midi etc. I've been making set of a Helix presets/Kemper setting to accommodate everything in one rig - helix fx infront/behind/in the loop of the Kemper, AND vice versa (the Kemper reverbs are very good). Getting the pedals to be in the Kemper loop (where they work best) via the helix has worked out really well.in the kemper

But usually a Marshall (or Friedman) model with/without the boost side of the Pinnacle 2 (I think its a TS clone - regardless its very good), and a room reverb.

A close 3rd is the pitch section (WHAMMY FTW) and the delay/reverb section of the Helix for novel sounds - with nylon acoustic (Yamaha Silent) or electric.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
This evening a pair of snips for zip ties, and a cable tester as I'd shagged a cable while faffing with the pedals (digital noise and a large signal drop across the pedals).

At the mo - the Kemper as its still the new toy. Its what living in a warehouse full of amps must be like. Getting used to the way it works, and the midi etc. I've been making set of a Helix presets/Kemper setting to accommodate everything in one rig - helix fx infront/behind/in the loop of the Kemper, AND vice versa (the Kemper reverbs are very good). Getting the pedals to be in the Kemper loop (where they work best) via the helix has worked out really well.in the kemper

But usually a Marshall (or Friedman) model with/without the boost side of the Pinnacle 2 (I think its a TS clone - regardless its very good), and a room reverb.

A close 3rd is the pitch section (WHAMMY FTW) and the delay/reverb section of the Helix for novel sounds - with nylon acoustic (Yamaha Silent) or electric.
It's impressive how you've got it all to work together, it really is an amazing rig. There's a lot to learn there!