Post Your Rig

My gear after two years of upgrade. I had a Line6 Spider IV (75w) and a Cort KX5 with upgraded Seymour pickups... and now I use a Randall RD20H with a Harley Benton 1x12 cab (V30) a Joyo Vintage OD and a Harley Benton Delay. I'm a bedroom player nowadays and I don't use often the pedals, just for some additions. The head's built in boost sounds better to me than using the vintage OD as one...
And my new guitar (I just bought it in may) an Epiphone Tommy Thayer Explorer, it serves me well too, and it is a beautiful monster :D

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
My gear after two years of upgrade. I had a Line6 Spider IV (75w) and a Cort KX5 with upgraded Seymour pickups... and now I use a Randall RD20H with a Harley Benton 1x12 cab (V30) a Joyo Vintage OD and a Harley Benton Delay. I'm a bedroom player nowadays and I don't use often the pedals, just for some additions. The head's built in boost sounds better to me than using the vintage OD as one...
And my new guitar (I just bought it in may) an Epiphone Tommy Thayer Explorer, it serves me well too, and it is a beautiful monster :D
Cool man. How do you like the Harley Benton? I've got the 2x12" version.

I think it is a really good cab for the money. I think about a 2x12 in the future, or to build one for myself (I like the idea to experiment with DIY things in guitar gears...). Possibly I will have the opportunity to try my head with a 4x12 in the near future and after that I will have some more comprassion to it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want a 4x12, it would be impractical in a block of flats, where I live... I'm good with the "one-twelwe" at home, maybe a 2x12 in the future as I stated... but I have the opportunity to hear my amp with a bigger cab and it is a good reference of it's tone and capabilities other than in my room :)

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want a 4x12, it would be impractical in a block of flats, where I live... I'm good with the "one-twelwe" at home, maybe a 2x12 in the future as I stated... but I have the opportunity to hear my amp with a bigger cab and it is a good reference of it's tone and capabilities other than in my room :)
I gigged with the 2x12", it performed very well and it fits in the boot of my car.