Post Your Rig

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
@drittal

it will be a little inconvenient, but if you can put the speakers in either corner and raised up, you will get a much better spread

also, you will be able to make distinction between each tone, makes it easier to do the little adjustments
That won’t be difficult. I’ll move the book case to the corner and place a 112 on it and move my tool chest back into the corner where i have the amps now. I’ll keep both amps together on tool chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
To get by issues of different gain structures of the two amps I set the Marshall on the clean channel with very little breakup. My signal path goes through the dirt boxes into the front of the OR15. Then I use the effects send to the modulation with my stereo delay last with one output going back to the OR 15 return and the other going to the front of the Marshall. I set the volume of the Marshall for unity and it seems that as i turn the Orange up and down it also controls the Marshall volume.

My damn ears are ringing with a huge grin between them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robstafarian

The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus”
To get by issues of different gain structures of the two amps I set the Marshall on the clean channel with very little breakup. My signal path goes through the dirt boxes into the front of the OR15. Then I use the effects send to the modulation with my stereo delay last with one output going back to the OR 15 return and the other going to the front of the Marshall. I set the volume of the Marshall for unity and it seems that as i turn the Orange up and down it also controls the Marshall volume.
The Orange OR15's volume control is positioned, like most master volumes, before the effects send.

As my children (and their buddies) are due to be off school for 6 weeks, I have agreed that it is probably best to deconstruct the wall-of-Marshall into something less likely to destroy children who bump into it.
So.
Same sonic effect, but (strangely) nowhere near as visually menacing.
That looks so much like the room I was play testing my LP in when I bought it as a young whippersnapper a decade ago! All the Marshalls in front of me humming the tones of approval. So this might as well be in the smile thread for me, thanks doc hehe.