Post Your Rig

All this plus an Orange Tiny Terror combo!

[attachment=1]<!-- ia1 -->JD SG and Laney1.JPG<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment] [attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->ZW LP and Marshall 1.JPG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Finally was able to take some pics of my setup.

Just got the Orange 4x12 today for 600$ via craigslist ! :) SOUNDS AMAZING compared to the mesa cab (which I loved)

Got the Stiletto head yesterday in place of my single rectifier. (a lot less gain + tighter sound :D )

Anywhooooo... enough talk.

I wish i had a 412 cab, but im thinking about buying a 300$ 212 avatat cab off craigslist. congrats on the new gear juicebox :mad:

mmmmmm molded tip cables. I use them too lol, but its because I have a tendancy to step on them rofl.

I have warrantied sooooooo many cables, only reason I ever go to guitar center rofl.

Griffo

pmcmanis said:
mmmmmm molded tip cables. I use them too lol, but its because I have a tendancy to step on them rofl.

I have warrantied sooooooo many cables, only reason I ever go to guitar center rofl.
From reading the Ultimate-Guitar forums i thought people only went to Guitar Center to listen to other people play, and then plug in and play at a stupidly loud volume some shred peice to melt the face of the other person. So many of them stories over on that forum :D

I have to say though, i've never seen anything like that at any instrument shops here.

yeah martin's is usually desolate and they dont play music, much better than gc with all the other kids skipping school and the AWFUL music they play over the speaker.

AJS19

The Plank Spanker
How do you like your Rocker 30 Wicked_Tone? I want to get one some what soon. What styles does it do well? My local Orange dealer has never had one in stock. I should get on their butts about that. :D

Ardie93 said:
nice dude ^^^ thats a beauty,
Thanks man! I've owned this rig for not quite 2 weeks. I sold an original 1967 Fender Vibrolux Reverb to fund this purchase, as I have been gassing for an Orange amp for quite some time.

AJS19 said:
How do you like your Rocker 30 Wicked_Tone? I want to get one some what soon. What styles does it do well? My local Orange dealer has never had one in stock. I should get on their butts about that. :D
I love my Rocker 30! I have owned several Marshall amps in the past and the Orange has a fatter bottom end then any Marshall I've played through. The Rocker 30 dirty channel is great for playing Stoner Metal, classic rock, heavy metal and blues. The overdrive has a nice crunch for power chords and sounds massive. The clean channel has a nice warm, class A chime and is very satisfying to the ears. I do notice that both channels have a very touch sensative feel when the pick meets the strings and shows the individual personality of each guitar plugged into it. If you get a chance, definitely check one out, as it just may have the sounds your looking for. :D

Wicked_Tone said:
Ardie93 said:
nice dude ^^^ thats a beauty,
Thanks man! I've owned this rig for not quite 2 weeks. I sold an original 1967 Fender Vibrolux Reverb to fund this purchase, as I have been gassing for an Orange amp for quite some time.
My friend has a vibrolux, pretty good amp, completely different amp though from the orange. Hope your enjoying the change.

and to AJS19, hey my orange dealer doesn't have shit. All it has is like some crush and a few tiny terrors, but we can order them if we want, but all i want to do is try some if the good stuff ;)