Please Stand By.

I think Fallout 3 came out in 2008? I honestly didn't think they were going to ever get round to making the 4th installment.

I think it is E3 this month? I am hoping that there are a number of big announcements happening, as this year has been a bit poor for good games so far.
Yeah hopefully they have pretty much finished the game and it comes out this year, one can hope right?

AndyBirger

Fuzz is all you need
Seems like I should start playing the earlier games so I'll be ready when this comes. Which should I start with, Fallout 3 or New Vegas?

Felix

Addicted to Grunge
Yeah hopefully they have pretty much finished the game and it comes out this year, one can hope right?

The big advantage is the fact both the Xbox One and PS4 are much easier to code for than the previous generation. The PS3 was really difficult to get it's full potential out of. The Xbox 360 would just die ( Red Ring of Death! ) all the time due to rushed design and cost cutting. The PC and console versions "should" be very similar because of the more conventional architecture used on the motherboards. I am hopeful that it is going to be some serious nerd eye candy with the new installment.

Seems like I should start playing the earlier games so I'll be ready when this comes. Which should I start with, Fallout 3 or New Vegas?
As "Broady" said, you need to start with Fallout 3 and then onto New Vegas. Fallout 3 is going to keep you pretty busy for around 50-100 hours, depending on how you like to play.

Strigidae

I like owls.
Having seen the first unboxings I'm really in two minds about picking up my Pip-Boy-edition. Looks really cheap and nasty for the price.