Photography Thread

ilikepirates

sewing, baking, photography person
Hey guys, noticed there wasn't anything to do with photography so I thought I'd make a thread. I hope some of you are as I am, hugely.
So, this is a place to ask questions, post your work and ask for opinions on photos.

I think this could work (and I hope it does) if there are any other photographers on here. :)

hughh20

The Heavenly Child
Awesome photos :eek: Hopefully there are a few photographers round here. Shame mine consist of out-of-focus shots on holiday.

DudefromPortugal

Waiting for those Sunlit Nights
The last one makes me a bit sad :(
Although this isn't mine, it's a place a couple of minutes from where i live, no one is ever there, it's sort of a special spot for me, although i never took anyone there.

ilikepirates

Aww it shouldn't make you sad. That wasn't the point of the picture :( and that place looks beautiful, you should take a special girl there and have a picnic and be cute :3

ViniciusIbaldo

lissenin to dat trap shit all the time

These are from my final project in a photography class in college. The themes were sadness, depression and everything that makes you feel bad hahaha

Wolfgang

Professional Triangle Player
*Scrambles to find a good picture I've taken*

I have the worlds worst camera on my phone, although my dad has a dead expensive camera that broke a while back :p

Here's a picture I took off a big hill.

....and the mandatory "off the back of a ferry" photo:

ilikepirates

ViniciusIbaldo: those are really cool! I like the slightly lighter shade of black and white rather than it being really drastic, what marks did you get? I also used black and white for my finals in my photography class! :)

Wolfgang: lol, I'm sure you can still get some sort of image, I once took a photo on my old phone and it's one of the best photos I've taken. Upload some stuff! :)

Voodoorider

Can spot a twat a mile away.
There's some good photographers on here actually, you lot included :D i love photography but refuse to commit to buy a reasonable camera XD i take reasonable photos i guess but they're not awesome, i like it anyway! :)

PRS HEADSTOCK 3(1).jpg
TigerPB.jpg
MarshallPB.jpg
MONKEY THING 1.jpg

ViniciusIbaldo

lissenin to dat trap shit all the time

chrisjeffs

I collect stamps and have erectile dysfunction
Hi guys, another photographer here!

I love it!

Can everyone see this link here?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=1333&id=100000246074258

I don't have an up to date folio on the net anywhere else

Please have a look :)

I quite like some of the photos you guys have put up!

What kinda gear does everyone run? I'm currently using an older Sony a200, usually use the stock 75mm lens but I have a 300mm which I use to shoot the aircraft photos in the above link

ilikepirates

Eek so many people! ;D

Voodoorider: Those are really cool, i especially love the lion one, soo cute. :) Woulda fooled me into thinkg they were DSLR photos. :)

Darfuria: That's an awesome image! I love playing around with light and long exposures :D

Monty: I especially love the lack and white ones! the dog one is adorable.

LeftyFretz

LeftyFretz.com
I had a DSLR for a while, really wanted to get into it but failed miserably. The only cool thing I managed to do was figure out how to take 30 second exposures, the rest of the time it was in auto mode- what a waste! :p. I'd love to get into it properly though.

light.jpg

Monty888

Djentral Warrior
Eek so many people! ;D

Voodoorider: Those are really cool, i especially love the lion one, soo cute. :) Woulda fooled me into thinkg they were DSLR photos. :)

Darfuria: That's an awesome image! I love playing around with light and long exposures :D

Monty: I especially love the lack and white ones! the dog one is adorable.
Thanks dude! Yeah I love those black and white shots - I always edit them like that - gives it an almost old film quality in terms of saturation while keeping it all sharp and lovely. Ah fuck, I really miss my camera now.