NPD - Tone City Model M...as in yuMMMMMM

Speedin Bob

Getcho Groovy Face ON!
Part of the recent RiffCity order included a Tone City Model M pedal.

Based on Rob & Lee's video and others as well, it made complete illogical sense to have yet another dirty dirty dirty pedal.

Rig consisted of a Gibson LP Studio with BKP ceramic Nailbombs - pedal - EVH 5150III 50w on the cleany greeny channel with gain at 12 o'clock, EQ mostly flat, then driving two Marshall JDM 900 4x12 cabs.

Holy mega ballz. It gets it done, son.

It is on par with their Golden Plexi offering with a bit more flexibility. I'm more of a fan of the crunch side yet the high gain side is delicious. It will take some fiddling to get it dialed in but that is half the fun.

The switch placement is good on this one.

The one complaint I have (and highlighted in Rob/Lee's video) is that you cannot use just the boost side of the pedal when the filth switch is disengaged. However, when engaged it is a NOTICABLE jump.

Time to rearrange the traveler board a bit.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Part of the recent RiffCity order included a Tone City Model M pedal.

Based on Rob & Lee's video and others as well, it made complete illogical sense to have yet another dirty dirty dirty pedal.

Rig consisted of a Gibson LP Studio with BKP ceramic Nailbombs - pedal - EVH 5150III 50w on the cleany greeny channel with gain at 12 o'clock, EQ mostly flat, then driving two Marshall JDM 900 4x12 cabs.

Holy mega ballz. It gets it done, son.

It is on par with their Golden Plexi offering with a bit more flexibility. I'm more of a fan of the crunch side yet the high gain side is delicious. It will take some fiddling to get it dialed in but that is half the fun.

The switch placement is good on this one.

The one complaint I have (and highlighted in Rob/Lee's video) is that you cannot use just the boost side of the pedal when the filth switch is disengaged. However, when engaged it is a NOTICABLE jump.

Time to rearrange the traveler board a bit.
Sweet. Kerry was eyeing up one of these a while back. I kinda fancy one my self.