NPD. I need to move further away from Richtone.

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.
So. You're enjoying an alcoholic beverage while watching youtube videos and idly looking at the 'used' section of some shops at the same time. And the trifecta of Paul Gilbert demoing the MojoMojo pedal*, Richtone music having two for sale (at oddly differing prices), and me under the influence of alcohol** all come together at once. Plus - free battery !!1!111!

2020-01-04 12.05.50.jpg

And I'm breaking the one in/one out rule as it 'just' fits on the board with minimal shenanigans***

*on 'the list'
** common occurrence
*** there may be a bit of overhang..... but the board lives in my office - this is no biggie.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
So. You're enjoying an alcoholic beverage while watching youtube videos and idly looking at the 'used' section of some shops at the same time. And the trifecta of Paul Gilbert demoing the MojoMojo pedal*, Richtone music having two for sale (at oddly differing prices), and me under the influence of alcohol** all come together at once. Plus - free battery !!1!111!

View attachment 37997

And I'm breaking the one in/one out rule as it 'just' fits on the board with minimal shenanigans***

*on 'the list'
** common occurrence
*** there may be a bit of overhang..... but the board lives in my office - this is no biggie.
Sweet! I bought one of these for Kerry at Christmas, great pedal.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I was on the lookout for one of these recently, but ended up with the big Spark Booster in stead. I used it last friday on the Fat Boost mode. Works like a charm!

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
They had a Spark too....... Fortunately I imposed restraint.
I was looking for something transparent that sounded just like my Amp, but with some grit. I was looking at expensive Overdrives when somebody suggested the Spark. It's just that. I still hear my clean sound, but it's just got some balls to cut through the mix. It's also great when I engage the coil split on my guitar to compensate for some frequency loss.

Neilybob100

View attachment 37997

*on 'the list'
** common occurrence
Happy new pedal day.

You've just described my Friday nights!

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Hmmm...
<rubs chin and ponders in a science-y way>
@DrHankWanfordSnr
You know if you moved CLOSER to Richtone
You’d save money on car fuel for every visit
Thereby making every purchase...

<stabs wildly at calculator with forefinger>

A bone fide BARGAIN!
<goes to get flags and party poppers out of the attic>
:)

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.
I used to live about a 5 minute walk away from Richtone when I was an undergrad....... Three decades ago........ Sadly they weren't in existence then..