No Reply from Chapman Dealers

Good day

I am Co-Owner of a small company in South Africa called Jacked Music co
and we would like to become the first dealers of Chapman Guitars in South Africa.

I have sent multiple mails to the Chapman dealer mail and have not got any reply.

Am I not following the correct channels?

Any advice or who to contact?

Thanks

deedug

There is something a miss with Chapman guitar company. I have heard from multiple stores that have had this issue. I just don't get Chapmans approach. I get the feeling they are going if not gone out of business.

Dj_host

Out To Lunch. Missing, presumed fed
I hope so guys love your company philosophy and products. There has just been a lack of information on whats happening with the V, new Bea models and Scallon products.
The 'modern' V is all but ready for initial prototyping. Bea has made some tweaks to the designs of his two models, and helped design a new pickup for them, and is ready for final prototype. The Scallon is available for pre-order, deliveries due around 15th August.

Robstafarian

The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus”
The 'modern' V is all but ready for initial prototyping. Bea has made some tweaks to the designs of his two models, and helped design a new pickup for them, and is ready for final prototype. The Scallon is available for pre-order, deliveries due around 15th August.
Where did you get that information? The fact that I have to ask illustrates why folks like deedug have developed their opinions.

Dj_host

Out To Lunch. Missing, presumed fed
It's a sad state of affairs where you end up having to follow social media to keep up to date. As I don't use Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram, I'm probably missing a bunch of stuff myself.

I think the most frustrating bit though is the lack of information that makes it way to these forums, without someone like myself providing it from social media outlets. Would be nice if the Chapman Social Media bod could remember this little corner of the web as well.