Nintendo Switch

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I may replay it, with an emulator, soon.
Which version are you planning on playing? I'm playing Tropical Freeze.

I also just got a message that my pre-order for Crash Bandicoot 'N'Sane Trilogy is in and another message saying my wife is working a night shift tomorrow. The stars are aligning. I can feel it.

Are there any Nintendo Switch players here? I got mine last year in april as a birthday present and it has been my favorite console ever since. I've just finished Zelda Breath of the Wild and need to get started on the DLC packs. I'm halfway with Super Mario Odyssey, dabbled in some Mario Kart and I just Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze from my wife as a gift. At the end of the month I'm expecting Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy, so enough games for me to play for the time being.

Regarding the new Pokemon game, I have mixed feelings. It seems it will cost €60, but it looks like it should be around €40. I think I will still try it.

Just as a little backstory. I also own other console and the Grand Theft Auto series are among my favorite games ever, but Nintendo is what I grew up on and will always be number one to me.
I'm a huge Switch fan boy. Same as you I grew up with Nintendo consoles and have a HUGE soft spot for hand held gaming systems. Both my wife and I have our own Switches.

I've literally just picked up Mario Party today, can't wait to play it this evening haha. I've also got a preorder on Starlink: Battle For Atlas for that StarFox goodness!

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Next week on friday Pokémon Let's Go will be released. Yes I still play Pokémon games. They are really fun and relaxing. I can't wait! I pre-ordered mine with the Pokéball controller.

Haha I can't wait too! I'm getting it as well, I've gone through quite a few games recently on the Switch with my wife!

We completed Inside, really good game! Check it out. Also just finished Little Nightmares, currently playing LA Noire that I've had for ages but only just about to complete it... Picked up Diablo 3 too to play afterwards (even though I've played it to death on PC haha). Loving Starlink too.

Yes I'm still a nerd haha.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Been a while since this thread was used. Pokemon Let's Go is a lot more fun and way better than I expected. I also got the Pokeball controller and I actually prefer playing it with the ball. The downside is you need to keep another controller handy to use certain options in the menu and to turn off the game as the ball lacks a home button.

I've been playing a lot of Fifa on the Switch as well. I just enjoying starting out with my favorite team and building them up to world class levels over a few seasons.

I'm currently thinking of getting the new Super Mario game. That's always fun, but I still need to finish Donkey Kong, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Pokemon, Zelda DLC (I did finish the main game), and I just got Lego Harry Potter for Christmas.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
So the most interesting upcoming games would be Mario Maker, Zelda: Link's Awakening and Pokemon Sword & Shield.

I have pre-ordered all, but I recently saw that Zelda will probably still be €60. I don't know how I feel about that. I need to see if the game is worth that. I might just cancel the pre-order and wait for a deal. Mario Maker is cool, but I will decide when it's out if I will pick up my order. It's a nice game to play when you have little time, unless a level takes hours to clear of course.

Now the Pokemon games are the only ones I am 100% getting. I really enjoyed Let's Go Pikachu and this should be better. About 1 hour after the games were announced my local store called me to ask if I want to convert my pre-order to Sword or Shield. That I don't know yet, so I ordered both just to be sure. When more details are announced about the differences I will pick one of the two. I never buy both.