NGD - :) :) :)

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
After letting the PRS S2 I had been watching slip through my fingers I regrouped. I had sold my THR10X and Schecter 12 string acoustic. I still had my American Special Strat on the sale block and a couple nice paychecks on the way.

I was watching a couple PRSi on Reverb and a handful of Les Pauls. Then I found it. Angels sang to me and I redoubled my efforts to sell the Strat. Tons of calls and emails, but nobody wanting to pay. So I listed it on Reverb too. I don’t know why I get nervous of selling nationally but I do. But I needed the dang thing gone before I could pull the trigger. I got a bunch of messages, views, and watches... still no buyers despite being $295 less than the others like it on Reverb.

I was getting desperate. I already had one sell out from under me, and 2 offers had been made on this one. The wife and I discussed how pretty it was and wondered why the higher price. After she said, “well I was going to buy it for you but now I’m not.”

Pause...

“If you want it just get it.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baggy

Oh Lord!!!!! Love it, and I think I've told you before that I love the pilsen too :). Makes some noise friend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk