NGD! It’s beginning to feel a LOT like Xmas...

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
I just realized I never actually said anything about this, so I believe it's time for me to stop by and say, "SCHWING~!"
But yes, it's quite lovely.
I do love me some perimeter bursts, AND some Gibson tea finishes... come to think of it, why doesn't Gibson make tea? A bit of Peter Green tea? Joe Perry Berry Blend? Blueberry Burst herbal? Earl Scruggs Grey? Angus Youthberry? Darjentling..? ... Alright, that's all I've got.

Fantastic guitar, by the way :D.
Congrats on the killer, Slashy, rock machine! (Missed the chance to call it "Les Saul" :eek:)
Les Saul! Genius, my hat is off to you!

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
I just realized I never actually said anything about this, so I believe it's time for me to stop by and say, "SCHWING~!"
But yes, it's quite lovely.
I do love me some perimeter bursts, AND some Gibson tea finishes... come to think of it, why doesn't Gibson make tea? A bit of Peter Green tea? Joe Perry Berry Blend? Blueberry Burst herbal? Earl Scruggs Grey? Angus Youthberry? Darjentling..? ... Alright, that's all I've got.

Fantastic guitar, by the way :D.
Congrats on the killer, Slashy, rock machine! (Missed the chance to call it "Les Saul" :eek:)
Hahaha!
Wait.
I have something for this...
Here you go, @everfreetree for winning the Interwebz for Monday:
D7370A62-DCB8-4901-9F89-9781148D088C.jpeg
Les Saul?
<still chuckling>
:D

craig

OOOH! Thats tasty as fuck! I love Les Pauls & this ticks all the boxes, beautiful top with a lovely grain and open humbuckers too :dance:

I like the clear backplate too, not seen that before.

Congrats!!!

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
OOOH! Thats tasty as fuck! I love Les Pauls & this ticks all the boxes, beautiful top with a lovely grain and open humbuckers too :dance:

I like the clear backplate too, not seen that before.

Congrats!!!
Thanks @craig and lol, I made that sucking-on-a-lemon face when I saw it!
It’s a fab LP and, as mentinked above, it ticks all the boxes I could wish for, so yep, I’m a VERY happy lady.
The clear control plate is a cool feature and I get t, check out that upgraded harness whenever I want - no screwdriver required.
Curiously, it seems Gibson put these on to show off their shiny new PCB board harnesses.
Not sure that was one of their best ideas tbh :facepalm:
But hey, it works for my needs!
:)

craig

Thanks @craig and lol, I made that sucking-on-a-lemon face when I saw it!
It’s a fab LP and, as mentinked above, it ticks all the boxes I could wish for, so yep, I’m a VERY happy lady.
The clear control plate is a cool feature and I get t, check out that upgraded harness whenever I want - no screwdriver required.
Curiously, it seems Gibson put these on to show off their shiny new PCB board harnesses.
Not sure that was one of their best ideas tbh :facepalm:
But hey, it works for my needs!
:)
Haha I'm guessing that's a good thing the whole lemon face? Never heard that before lol

But it's a killer looking LP, post a video of it if you get a minute. That clear plate is still cool as hell!