NGD - Fender and Strymon Content!

flyingchicken

A few months ago, I posted in the GAS thread about a used Telecaster Special (mid-90s model) in the music shop I started working at. After successfully keeping it away from any interested customers, I finally got to use my employee discount and snatch it up. Was pretty dirty, but once I cleaned it up and put some fresh Elixir 11's on, it feels even nicer.

I've also recently began to seriously pursue making a pedalboard. I started with reverb pedals, and after playing through all the ones in the store, I narrowed it down to the Wampler Ethereal and a used Strymon Flint. Both sound gorgeous, but I couldn't resist the Flint's tremolo, and it does ambient sounds well enough. Plus I'd prefer to have separate controls for a delay. I also got a (comparatively) good price on it with my discount.

Finally, pictures!

20190123_161133.jpg

It comes stock with a humbucker and a 5-way switch, allowing for combinations of split and full humbucker sounds. The previous owner put a set of three brass saddles on, which apparently was a common mod for it.

20190123_161152.jpg

With my other two Mexican Fenders:

20190123_161322.jpg

With my original Chapman ML-1. My girlfriend makes fun of me for my taste in guitar colors...

20190123_161350.jpg

Thanks for reading!

hendrixisgod

Argumentative Bastard
i love the flint, tremolo is probably my favorite effect and I think that tremolo rivals the fulltone supatrem which is the one I use. the only problem for me is i like my reverb in the loop and my trem in the front of the amp. but great purchase.

"sir can have any colour guitar he likes, as long as it's black"