New Model Launch

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
Looks cool ... I like Teles.
What’s with the pick guard on the cutaway? Either the body is off or the guard is off as the curves don’t match up.
Just saying ;) you know I love you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
... can I buy one of those rusty saddle screws by the way? Or a set of 3? My Tele relic has a mismatched set thanks to the (lovely but cack-handed) previous owner.

£100 + postage you say? ;)

Felix

Addicted to Grunge
Scott, I really love the colour choice you made with this one. It shows that while you can build a true vintage era guitar, the purple colour also shows how you are also about making something totally modern that does something different. I like how you mixed the old and the new together in one very lovely guitar!

Scott, have you tried to do any matt paint jobs, like we see on a lot of high end cars in recent years? A Strat Plus spec with a blue matt pain job. That would again show how you're not doing what every other custom shop does, where they just try to emulate the old stuff, you take the best of the old and make it something genuinely new.

Lonestar

SC Relics Guitars
Looks cool ... I like Teles.
What’s with the pick guard on the cutaway? Either the body is off or the guard is off as the curves don’t match up.
Just saying ;) you know I love you.

The guard was rushed onto the body to get it out for the show. The replacement guard didn’t arrive in time so if the guitar ever comes back to me I can replace it.

Can’t help with the screws annoyingly but have you looked at www.axecaster.co.uk ?

@Felix I can do a Matte finish but only on a commission basis. 99% of customers want gloss with checking so matte finishing isn’t a popular option. It is on more contemporary builders guitars, just not on these styles.

@hendrixisgod thank you. It was tricky to get it but I’m glad we did. Yes this will be on all of our tvcasters