New Bea guitars look amazing!

Brad_A

Both the new standard series and pro level Bea guitars are absolutely stunning! I’m almost tempted to sell my Bea sigs to buy the standard ones.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I like the standards. The roasted maple looks really good.

I also like the Pro Baritone, although I'm not a big fan of blue. The regular Pro however. The gold just doesn't work and that bridge is hideous. I like the color though.

Brad_A

Needed one???? There’s always a need for a Baritone guitar. :) I wonder why they changed to the Schaller 2-point teen from the Wilkinson. I do like how they made the standards with fixed bridges. I ended up blocking my Wilkinson trem. It sounds very impressive even acoustically.

Brad_A

I’m also curious how the Henchman v2 pickupson the standard compare to the Henchman pickups on the pro sigs(the smoke and crimson guitars)

Brother Boze

I’m also curious how the Henchman v2 pickupson the standard compare to the Henchman pickups on the pro sigs(the smoke and crimson guitars)
Is this the BareKnuckles pup that we saw Rebea and the tech working on?
Henchman V2? I remember it being called "SILO" or something?

ThePriseInferno

NO. NO DJENT. EVER.
Is this the BareKnuckles pup that we saw Rebea and the tech working on?
Henchman V2? I remember it being called "SILO" or something?
In order to keep costs down Bea can't go around putting BKP's in his sigs, though I'm fairly positive he'll switch them out in his own guitars.

It's an open secret that the OG Henchman is based on the BKP Warpig, so it stands to reason that the Henchman V2 might be based on the Silo (which is his new signature set from BKP). It might also just be a tweaked Henchman V1.

We'll see.

Brad_A

Yeah I’m sure the Henchman v2 is just a v2 factory pickup that Bea spec’d. The Silo is a Bare Kuckle product. I’m considering getting one of those, but I do like the Henchman already in the Signature.

Chu

Seems like a lot of cash for a Chapman. But it is a top of the line model and high end guitars are hardly coming down in price! Scares me that I bought a US PRS Custom 22 for just £1575 brand new. They're £2699 now :confused:

As an update. The new BEA sigs are available to pre-order now and in stock in August.

The Chapman Pro X is available to pre-order now and in stock in June.

AngusWolfe

Likes red things.
Ooof, that's a big price bump from the old ones. Burled wood is notoriously difficult to work with though, and it is stunning... still tempted.