NAMM 2020 stuff

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
Looks like something new from Chapman guitars. I wonder if the traditional ML-2 is finally happening?

Looks like their take on a Jr, actually... maybe.
The pickguard, the knob placement, the humbucker at a bridge that appears to be a "wraparound" style bridge...
Calling it now, Chapman Jr.

*edit*
I vaguely remember voting on a Jr... or at least on that style of pickguard, at some point.
That's got my interest, for a bit.

Potential future Chapman spoilers, below..?
(also, Rob accidentally, briefly posted a "VOTE ONE" video for a "2020 Hot Rod", so maybe expect something relating to that, as well..?)

Neilybob100

Looks like their take on a Jr, actually... maybe.
The pickguard, the knob placement, the humbucker at a bridge that appears to be a "wraparound" style bridge...
Calling it now, Chapman Jr.

*edit*
I vaguely remember voting on a Jr... or at least on that style of pickguard, at some point.
That's got my interest, for a bit.

Potential future Chapman spoilers, below..?
(also, Rob accidentally, briefly posted a "VOTE ONE" video for a "2020 Hot Rod", so maybe expect something relating to that, as well..?)
That would be freaking awesome! Take my money now!

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Oooooooooh!

"Widely regarded as the most recognizable electric guitar ever, Eddie Van Halen’s iconic and revered Frankenstein™ guitar now comes your way with a price tag the everyday musician can afford in the form of the EVH® Striped Series

http://www.evhgear.com/gear/guitars...f3DxENghjb-1uhCeVexygCi0ciG932dlVegbTro3Aq2PI

That sounds good until you realise that $2,344.81 apparently the price tag everyday musicians can afford!

Oooooooooh!

"Widely regarded as the most recognizable electric guitar ever, Eddie Van Halen’s iconic and revered Frankenstein™ guitar now comes your way with a price tag the everyday musician can afford in the form of the EVH® Striped Series

http://www.evhgear.com/gear/guitars...f3DxENghjb-1uhCeVexygCi0ciG932dlVegbTro3Aq2PI

That sounds good until you realise that $2,344.81 apparently the price tag everyday musicians can afford!
Don't worry, with a convenient finance plan of just £50/month over the next 72 months it can be yours today!