NAMM 2020 stuff

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I used to own an AMT F2 I believe it was and I've played most of the 2 series. They are great!

I love the new Ibanez RGD with the Evertune. Also Munky of Korn's new signature model with the Evertune is killer! I wish I played 7-strings... I heard a rumor or a 20th anniversary K7 coming out as well. I haven't seen anything yet.

Is it me or are there very few NAMM pre-releases this year? Normally from January 1st you start seeing everything online, but it seems everybody is really waiting for NAMM this year.

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.
I'm looking forward to the Namm coverage.

Though I'm 'up to here' with Facebook RG / Jem group and the "Oh my god how dare Ibanez make a guitar with different shape hole in the body, it must mean they're ending the Jem oh god, oh god, oh god......!1!!1!!111" based on one photo of one page in a catalogue.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck

Though I'm 'up to here' with Facebook RG / Jem group and the "Oh my god how dare Ibanez make a guitar with different shape hole in the body, it must mean they're ending the Jem oh god, oh god, oh god......!1!!1!!111" based on one photo of one page in a catalogue.
Actually, it is not a replacement. It's something that apparently Steve's wife had something to do with. Her name is Pia, hence the model name.

beans & rice

Pia's awesome and that new look is fuckin' rad!