Movng to the UK, have to choose which guitars to bring

I'm moving to the UK next month and I can take 2 of my guitars with me (one with me and one with my wife). There's a chance I might need to sell one of them to cover some costs. I'd like some real-world estimates of what the following are actually worth in the UK market (i.e. what I'd actually be able to sell them for within about a month or two)

1. 2003 Paul Reed Smith Tremonti (Black). Condition: 9/10

2. 2005 Ibanez K7 (Firespeak Blue). Condition:9.5/10

3. 2001 Gibson Les Paul Studio (Black). Condition: 8/10

4. 2005 Ibanez Prestige RGA 321 (Blue). Condition: 9.5/10

At moment I'm leanigg toward the PRS and the K7. In case of some serious bills needing to be covered the PRS will likely net me more monies

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
I'm moving to the UK next month and I can take 2 of my guitars with me (one with me and one with my wife). There's a chance I might need to sell one of them to cover some costs. I'd like some real-world estimates of what the following are actually worth in the UK market (i.e. what I'd actually be able to sell them for within about a month or two)

1. 2003 Paul Reed Smith Tremonti (Black). Condition: 9/10

2. 2005 Ibanez K7 (Firespeak Blue). Condition:9.5/10

3. 2001 Gibson Les Paul Studio (Black). Condition: 8/10

4. 2005 Ibanez Prestige RGA 321 (Blue). Condition: 9.5/10

At moment I'm leanigg toward the PRS and the K7. In case of some serious bills needing to be covered the PRS will likely net me more monies
Hiya @Frikkie5000
Good to meet you.
It’d probably be easier to find out sale values by heading onto Reverb and setting the currency to GBP
https://reverb.com/
Their Price Guide should give you a good idea of what the same models have sold for over the last year too.
:)