MLB-1 turning glossy

Scotsman

My mlb1 after playing it since launch has started to turn glossy in the areas my arm and fingers rest during playing.
I would attach a picture but it is too large.
Has anyone else experienced this and how do I solve this?

Lonestar

SC Relics Guitars
Assuming it’s a matte finish, where ever you make regular and smooth contact with the surface will eventually “buff” up. Matte finishes can look cool... just don’t touch them

Neilybob100

The best way to compress the size of your photos (assuming you are using a tablet or phone) I find so to take a screenshot of the photo then upload that screenshot. Hopefully that'll help.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Assuming it’s a matte finish, where ever you make regular and smooth contact with the surface will eventually “buff” up. Matte finishes can look cool... just don’t touch them
This! And it's actually what many think is the reason matte finishes are so cool. I had my purple Charvel clone done in matte, just so the finish can wear in. The arm cut and some spots near the volume knob have already gone glossy on mine and it's lovely. Now I want the wood to start showing.

JimothyBeed

The Fired Up Bassist.
Yeah sounds pretty normal for the finish type of them.

God, I missed both the first run, and the re-do with the meh head stock... Yes I preferred the original I voted for... Obviously..

God I hope an original run comes up when I can afford another bass.