• You need to have made 10 posts to be able to post a new thread in this forum.

For Sale/Trade mesa boogie mark V head

mirage2101

Hi guys,

My amp journey isn't ending it seems. I decided to see if I can sell the mark V head.
It's a great amp but it's really complicated too. It's keeping me from trying around with channels. Honestly what I'm missing is a simple single channel amp that I can push and easily switch around for sounds and guitars.

Normally I wouldn't be jumping to send it by post and it has a dutch power connector. But if any of you is interested I'd be willing to put in the time.

I'm aiming for €2000, including the flight case and pedal- I'm taking quite a hit already at that price but with the price drop of mesa boogie products earlier this year I kinda have to.

*honestly I'd be surprised if any of you are currently in the market for something like this but don't say I didn't offer ;-)

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Not sure what amp you want in return. I think something like a Fender Blues Junior should already get you plenty of the tones you want. But if you want to go boutique, why not try and trade it in at a shop like The Fellowship of Acoustics. They have plenty have nice amps there as well and it's a good excuses to visit what is in my opinion the nicest shop we have in the Netherlands.

mirage2101

Not sure what amp you want in return. I think something like a Fender Blues Junior should already get you plenty of the tones you want. But if you want to go boutique, why not try and trade it in at a shop like The Fellowship of Acoustics. They have plenty have nice amps there as well and it's a good excuses to visit what is in my opinion the nicest shop we have in the Netherlands.
I'll give them a call