1. You need to have made 10 posts to be able to post a new thread in this forum.

For Sale LTD, BC Rich and Squier

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell' started by flawlessandeternal, Nov 6, 2017.

1. flawlessandeternal

flawlessandeternal Double OG with a Skeleton Key

YouTube Channel:
    chubbymosher700
    Hey guys, I'm back cos I wanna move on a few bits, seemed like a good place to gain interest.

First up on the right is the LTD PS-1. Part of their X-Tone series, Ben Weinman of The Dillinger Escape Plan was so enamoured with his he used it as the basis for his signature model. And it's easy to see why! Fat tones, lightweight body, great neck and a centre block that perfectly reduces feedback. In basically perfect condition, looking for £220 shipped.

Next is my BC Rich NJ Bich. BC Rich don't really seem to know what they're doing at the moment. If you go on their site the amount of guitars they're selling is dwindling, even most online stores don't seem to stock them anymore. Seems all the reason to pick up a great example 2nd hand! This gorgeous and curvy animal is from the mid 2000's (I believe) part of the NJ classics series. Super thick maple top, gorgeous quilted veneer and classy natural finish, for the jazz guitarist who plays in a Death cover band at the weekends. There is some damage which can be seen in the pics and this is reflected in the price. Also wanting £220 shipped.

And last (but not least) is my Squier Jaguar. Part of their very popular Vintage Modified series that debuted a few years back, finally putting offset Fenders in the hands of the broke indie kids who really needed them. For some reason Squier prices have gone through the roof in the past couple years, all the more worth grabbing a nice example 2nd hand. This one is practically spotless, the only spots of damage being a tiny dink on the back of the head and the other being a hole that was drilled on the lower bout for another strap button. The pickguard, pickup covers and trem tip have all been sprayed black (although I think the trem tip is just sharpie) and whilst it isn't the neatest job it does make the guitar stand out in a sea of tortoiseshell. All things considered I'd think £195 is a fair price shipped.

Inbox if interested or if you want to see more pics. I would be up for trades, but only if its putting two guitars towards another of higher value. Collection can also be arranged from Southampton if you don't fancy paying for shipping. Cheers, Ben.
    guitarz.jpg

Felix and Robstafarian like this.
  2. Robstafarian

Robstafarian The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus” Staff Member

I am always glad to see you.

:hug:

3. flawlessandeternal

YouTube Channel:
    chubbymosher700
    Cheers bud :)

LTD and Squier gone, someone buy a fucking gnarly BC Rich.

Robstafarian likes this.
  4. Felix

Felix Addicted to Grunge

I'm interested in the Jag if we could hash out a payment plan for it buddy?

5. Wade Garrett

Wade Garrett I am the projectionist.

Looks like it's gone dude.

6. flawlessandeternal

YouTube Channel:
    chubbymosher700
    All sold out guys. Only guitar I have left to shift now is my Adam Black ASBO Singlecut.