Loss of job

DrJazztap

Last Friday I was told at the end of my six month probation "it's not working out, wish you all the best etc etc".

Now begins the journey to find something else, I really dont want to end up in another office as for me it's soul destroying. I've got a few quid put aside and I don't intend to be out of work longterm. I realy want to do something rewarding, carework or at least something that makes a difference. This is the worst bit fear of the unknown. I strolled into the last job and really disliked it, told it was going to be something else and effectively it was outbound cold sales calling which is not what I wanted.

alonious_monk

Permanently Tired
Well the negative energy of your previous job can now be cast aside and hopefully a lot of positive and rewarding await you good sir. I really hope you find something that puts a smile to your face :)

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Well...you know..Office jobs can be fun. I agree, I hate cold sales. I only do sales with existing customers, but I also do marketing, social media and some other more fun tasks.

So what I'm trying to say is, one office job is not the other. It can be fun.

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
Just to let y’all know that our boy Jazztap is taking a short sabbatical (at his request) from the forum until he gets stuff sorted out.
He will appear in searches as being banned.
He is NOT banned.
I mean, as if.
I’m sure we will see him back here soon; all the best sunshine.
Doc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk