Left handed ML2

the monkey lord

The Simian Behemoth
Ok...

Epic News

Because I love you guys and I promised I would do my absolute best to get them for you I have just managed to secure 10 left handed ML2's

They will cost £20 more - So retail for £370 ish (Depending on the vote options chosen) and if you want one I recommend you drop off a 10% deposit asap before I tell Youtube

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.andertons.co.uk/electric-guitars/pid19109/cid556/chapman-ml2-guitar-south-paw-deposit-only-read-web-info.asp">http://www.andertons.co.uk/electric-gui ... b-info.asp</a><!-- m -->

I can also tell you that there will upgrade options including subsidized EMG, Dimarzio, Seymour Duncan and Bare Knuckle pickups (All fitting/wiring done for free in the UK) as well as hard cases, strap locks etc.

Southpaws rejoice!

ark

le French
the monkey lord said:
I can also tell you that there will upgrade options including subsidized EMG, Dimarzio, Seymour Duncan and Bare Knuckle pickups (All fitting/wiring done for free in the UK) as well as hard cases, strap locks etc.
holy... shit.

cderycke

"Your limits may not be where you think they are"
I'm posting the deposit as we speak!!

Seriously!!

EDIT* I have paid the deposit!! Chapman Guitars ML2S1 is mine!!! ALL MINE!!! :mad:

Chappers, did you just say subsidised Bareknuckles? If they're adding in cheap Nailbombs I might have to stick a deposit down if it's pretty enough.

ark

le French
Hidden Hippo said:
Chappers, did you just say subsidised Bareknuckles? If they're adding in cheap Nailbombs I might have to stick a deposit down if it's pretty enough.
I guess you have to pay for the regular pickup price, they just fit it in there for you ! (but that's still a bargain, it's not cheap to do it afterward). Just like the anderton deal with the ML1 I guess, but with more brand of pickups !

the monkey lord

The Simian Behemoth
The pups will be slightly cheaper - but yes you will save £50 worth of tech work :mad:

Andertons will bulk buy pups so they can pass the saving onto you, there will be votes coming up on which sets of BKP, EMG, DIM and SD you guys would choose ;-)

Levi Skardsen

ark said:
the monkey lord said:
holy... shit.
I really wish my ML-1 had come with such a sweet deal. Getting the bridge pick up changed has been a nightmare for me.

ThomasIV

sun's out, puns out
the monkey lord said:
The pups will be slightly cheaper - but yes you will save £50 worth of tech work :mad:

Andertons will bulk buy pups so they can pass the saving onto you, there will be votes coming up on which sets of BKP, EMG, DIM and SD you guys would choose ;-)
Ooh . . . do want . . . (as long as they have the FRED and Chopper I'm happy)

woody77

Preparing To Join Club 40
the monkey lord said:
woody77 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don't have the spare cash for a deposit, looks like I'm going to miss out again.. :(
It's just £37 dude, you only pay 10% of the total cost ;-)
I would happily pay that deposit mate. But due to the unforeseen event of my father being admitted to hospital with blood clots on the lungs and spleen, most of my disposable cash has been used on taxi fares and takeaways. I also had to keep some money back due to my mother having an appointment at the Churchill hospital in Oxford, so I need that money for train and bus fares to and from the hospital. So as you can see, I'm a little tight on cash this month. I'm just hoping I might be able to make a deposit at the end of the month, so my fingers are crossed that not all the southpaw guitars have been taken...

I’m a Southpaw but my guitar teacher didn’t realize this until I had already been playing for 2 years. So now I’m stuck playing like a righty. I always wonder if I should pick up a Southpaw guitar and learn to play the way that felt natural so many years ago.

Tankman

I’m a Southpaw but my guitar teacher didn’t realize this until I had already been playing for 2 years. So now I’m stuck playing like a righty. I always wonder if I should pick up a Southpaw guitar and learn to play the way that felt natural so many years ago.
If it feels natural to play as a lefty, then try it.

I’ve been playing 30 years as a righty lol

Seriously day one my teacher goes “you’re holding it upside down, turn it around.” So I don’t know anything and turn it around. Years later he sees me writing and goes “that’s odd that you’re a lefty but hold the guitar like a righty.” So I go “You told me to hold it this way.” I was a kid. I didn’t even realize there was a difference.

Tankman

I’ve been playing 30 years as a righty lol

Seriously day one my teacher goes “you’re holding it upside down, turn it around.” So I don’t know anything and turn it around. Years later he sees me writing and goes “that’s odd that you’re a lefty but hold the guitar like a righty.” So I go “You told me to hold it this way.” I was a kid. I didn’t even realize there was a difference.
When I worked in a guitar store we used to have an easy trick for people who didn't know if they had to play lefty or righty. We handen a random guitar to them vertically and asked them to turn it to the side that feels natural for them. Sometimes they turned left, sometimes they went righty anyway. Always works.