Just a quick intro

Epiphone or Gibson

• Total voters
Hi, im a beginner to intermediate guitar player. i love The Chapman videos and their very useful. Ive been playing since i was 13 and i am 14 now but had a period where i stopped so am getting back into it. Have some concerts every now and again but mainly just play in a small band with myself, friends and a teacher.
I love metallica, Nirvana and all that stuff.

So yeah just saying hi and wanted to ask your opinion on buying a Gibson or an epiphone? what do you think

Robstafarian

The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus”
Welcome to the forum! Your question is far too open ended:
  1. What have you played previously?
  2. What do you want from your next guitar?
  3. Where are you located?
  4. What is your budget?

Neilybob100

Hi, im a beginner to intermediate guitar player. i love The Chapman videos and their very useful. Ive been playing since i was 13 and i am 14 now but had a period where i stopped so am getting back into it. Have some concerts every now and again but mainly just play in a small band with myself, friends and a teacher.
I love metallica, Nirvana and all that stuff.

So yeah just saying hi and wanted to ask your opinion on buying a Gibson or an epiphone? what do you think
Welcome.

What songs are you currently playing in your band?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! Your question is far too open ended:
  1. What have you played previously?
  2. What do you want from your next guitar?
  3. Where are you located?
  4. What is your budget?
1. i have just played the yamaha pacifica mostly and one or 2 gibsons
2. i want something that can pack a bunch in terms of gain and is good for rock (metallica and all of that stuff)
3.I live in Uganda(Africa) but am in the UK for buying the guitar (Cardiff, Wales)
4. like £600 ish