iPhone Alarm Failure

Nathan25

Luthier at Blackthorn Guitars.
My iPhone alarm went off an hour early this morning. Apparently it's to do with the clocks going forward, and it's happened to quite a few people, and apparently it also happened at new years and last year when the clocks changed as well.

Apparently, deleting all your alarms and putting new ones in, fixes the problem, and after creating a new alarm and testing it just now, it seemed to work. I just hope it does when I have to get up for work in the morning :D

Just wondering if anyone else had the same problem? And if that should sort it?

theafkad

Mine just went off as normal!
Think its got something to do with it being on repeat.
I switch my iPhone alarm on when I get in bed rather than have it on repeat, then I dont forget and get woke up at some terrible time Saturday/Sunday morning!

Bloobank

Guardian Of The Old Blues Brigade
Mine just went off as normal!
Think its got something to do with it being on repeat.
I switch my iPhone alarm on when I get in bed rather than have it on repeat, then I dont forget and get woke up at some terrible time Saturday/Sunday morning!
You can independantly set what days you want the alarm to go off

Nathan25

Haha, indeed the lack of "wash hands" after "pee" and before "brush teeth" is slightly alarming :D

The alarm I had the problem with was the one that I set to automatically go off on my work days, so it was a repeating one. I've made a new one now, I'll see how it works in the morning, it's going off early rather than late, so I won't be late, just a little more grumpy by the time I get to work :D

Nathan25

Well, update: It did it again this morning, it seems to be a problem with alarms that you set to go off on specified days, repeatedly. So I shall have to just set individual alarms until a better fix comes along :D