Inexpensive reverb pedal

Stigs

I'm looking for a cheap (but hopefully nice sounding) simple reverb pedal I can put into the fx loop of my Friedman runt 20. Every amp I've used up until this one has had reverb, and I just feel I need a little something in the loop on the runt. Any suggestions for a sub $40 pedal (used is totally fine) would be greatly appreciated!

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Sub $40 is going to be difficult. You can try the inexpensive TC Electronic range. I would try to stretch the budget a little bit and get a TC Electronic Hall of Fame mini. Super simple, yet endless possibilities.

Behringer Digital Reverb DR600 for $20-ish? - it's a great starter pedal; huge palate of reverb types and options to explore; reasonable output; cheap plastic housing - Their Echo Machine EM600 is also well regarded.
They are plastic and feel a bit fragile but they sound great for the price (and I've seen one survive a good kicking on youtube).
I'd have them both if wasn't content to make do with my practice amp's built ins'

Stu_T

I picked up an Animal Pedals reverb for £30. I opened it up to find its a downgraded Biyang. so it turns out the
Biyang RV-10 Stereo"Tri Reverb" is pretty good.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I would skip on the TC Electronic Fluorescence. I bought one a while back, and sent it back after using it with the band once. It's a decent shimmer, far from the best. You cannot get any subtle reverb out of it. It's just shimmer. The annoying thing is, that it has this weird delay between picking a note and hearing the actual effect. It's a lot of fun when playing alone, but due to this problem it is impossible to use in a band setting. You can't get the effect to be audible in time with the song at all.

Stigs

I would skip on the TC Electronic Fluorescence. I bought one a while back, and sent it back after using it with the band once. It's a decent shimmer, far from the best. You cannot get any subtle reverb out of it. It's just shimmer. The annoying thing is, that it has this weird delay between picking a note and hearing the actual effect. It's a lot of fun when playing alone, but due to this problem it is impossible to use in a band setting. You can't get the effect to be audible in time with the song at all.
Thanks for the heads up on that. I think what I'm gonna end up doing is stretching my budget and get an Hall of Fame mini