I'm back, ish. NGD, NAD, and other assorted stupdity.

Uptown

A confused lysdexic
Greetings and salutations.

Through all of the assorted daftness that is existing I haven't been on here in a while, anyway here's some new shit I've accumulated since then.

1976 Custom, Marshall 1987x , Solton dopplertone 150 (Leslie copy) and many cabs.

Anyone who remembers when I used to post probably remembers that I like really obnoxiously loud gear, unfortnately due to this I believed the hype from normal folks who insisted a 1987x was a really loud amp, the sound is brilliant but it just doesn't keep up with using the JVM as a bass amp, so if any of you have a terror of a 100w amp that you want to shift in favour of something a little smaller, drop me a line.

Last edited:

Uptown

A confused lysdexic
On the train home with the replacement big bastard, I was going to tease you all with a photo but I can't upload photos from my phone because the files are too big.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
On the train home with the replacement big bastard, I was going to tease you all with a photo but I can't upload photos from my phone because the files are too big.
I've noticed if you use your photo editor on your phone and crop the pic a little it will drastically reduce the size. It needs to buy under about 2.1mb for the forum.

Uptown

A confused lysdexic
Stalling over, I basically just sized up. It's 1972 100w Super lead. I'm gonna have more of a mess today but holy hell I'm pleased with how it sounds.

Also weirdly more playable at low volume than the 1987x as it's less scrapey and more rounded at low volume.
IMG_20190316_124336.jpg _20190316_124401.JPG