I do what I do- and that is Tattoo!

Adji

Not Enough Prog
Great work guys! Really great.
If you guys were anywhere nearer I would definitely come down to your shop/s for my first one. There is a great place in town (at least the people who regularly go there out of my friends have never had troubles) where I think I will get mine done. I think they charge 40-50 quid per hour.

Kitty

Rock and roll dog hairdresser.
Do you think my were fine with me getting £400 skull tattooed on my chest :p
At least you can cover up your chest ;) Both hands tattooed, ALWAYS on show. But I got them because I like them, not because I'm a hell raising bass ass child constantly angering my parents. :p

peachy901

Priest in the Church of Fender
At least you can cover up your chest ;) Both hands tattooed, ALWAYS on show. But I got them because I like them, not because I'm a hell raising bass ass child constantly angering my parents. :p
I REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY want my hands and my neck done more than anything!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrr.......

Giving me tattoo GAS........

Kitty

I REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY want my hands and my neck done more than anything!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrr.......

Giving me tattoo GAS........
Well, you gotta think about it first, they're pretty much there like any other tattoo, but you can't easily hide them, just remember that!

And we don't have tattoo GAS, it's just "tattoo WANT WANT WANT NOW NOW NOW!":p

peachy901

Well, you gotta think about it first, they're pretty much there like any other tattoo, but you can't easily hide them, just remember that!

And we don't have tattoo GAS, it's just "tattoo WANT WANT WANT NOW NOW NOW!":p
Yeah, I know :( that's the problem...........

I think I'll see where I am after uni...... but my fall back plan (if I fail at music) is to become a tattoo artist. I was extremely close to getting an apprenticeship last year - I just couldn't put in the hours :(

Keep thinking about getting my palm done....... hmmmmm

Kitty

Yeah, I know :( that's the problem...........

I think I'll see where I am after uni...... but my fall back plan (if I fail at music) is to become a tattoo artist. I was extremely close to getting an apprenticeship last year - I just couldn't put in the hours :(

Keep thinking about getting my palm done....... hmmmmm
I can tell you now palms hurt like 12 bastards and a little bit more - I did my finger tips and that was painful enough!
And yeah apprenticeships mean you the shop bitch, you work as much as often and don't expect money from it as your getting a life skill from it. You have to put a lot into it and love it enough, Chris gave sold his Beatle and moved to the States to learn. You really do have to want to give up a lot and put a lot into it, you can't just tattoo someone straight away, it's a lot of theory and a lot of patient waiting, heck I've been learning two years!

peachy901

I can tell you now palms hurt like 12 bastards and a little bit more - I did my finger tips and that was painful enough!
And yeah apprenticeships mean you the shop bitch, you work as much as often and don't expect money from it as your getting a life skill from it. You have to put a lot into it and love it enough, Chris gave sold his Beatle and moved to the States to learn. You really do have to want to give up a lot and put a lot into it, you can't just tattoo someone straight away, it's a lot of theory and a lot of patient waiting, heck I've been learning two years!
Pain really doesn't both me...... again the lip..... but I can see the palm being rather tender :p

I can totally appreciate the dedication that it requires! But I LOVE art and have been drawing WAAAAAAY longer then any sort of music related thing.

I have a tattoo portfolio of fine water colour paintings and my friend is asking me to draw up a pun-up girl for him so he can get it tattooed :)

Here is a bad quality of one of my paintings :p

Hand drawn and all that jazz

Kitty

Ah yeah, it's amazing how many people say that they love art ect ect are lucky enough to get an apprenticeship and quit because they couldn't hack it though, it's not easy, at all.

Good take on the pin up dude, thought I'd throw some of my images up here, these ones have been sent to the leading tatooo flash distributor in the UK and I should be designing them some sets very sooon... :)

hughh20

The Heavenly Child
Those look awesome. I'd like to get one or two done when i'm 18. Probably Converge/Elliott Smith artwork or the Opeth logo.

How painful/much would the top bit be?

SwampAshSpecial

Groove to the metal!
I want to commemorate each of my musical achievements with a tattoo... so, to start when I'm 18, one just because I play guitar, and then as I get older we'll see how things go...