hendrix vs van halen

of course hendrix as a whole is better and let me point out this is not a slag ppl off thread i want some help here! i say hendrix all round is better cuz he sang and wrote deep and very moving political and spirtual songs about freedom him being black and native american! also of course he was a front man too who performed like a demon check woodstock!
but i''ll say this van halen in terms of guitar had his own vocab an style a lot earlier than hendrix managed he was still in his teens when he was 100%fresh but of course he did have a lot better upbring than jimi halen's dad was a musician jimi's dad want him to be a fuckin landscape!!! so wot u think??????

DrKarnivore

Browsing your web and SMS history
Staff member
gargano3000 said:
of course hendrix as a whole is better and let me point out this is not a slag ppl off thread i want some help here! i say hendrix all round is better cuz he sang and wrote deep and very moving political and spirtual songs about freedom him being black and native american! also of course he was a front man too who performed like a demon check woodstock!
but i''ll say this van halen in terms of guitar had his own vocab an style a lot earlier than hendrix managed he was still in his teens when he was 100%fresh but of course he did have a lot better upbring than jimi halen's dad was a musician jimi's dad want him to be a fuckin landscape!!! so wot u think??????
Completely subjective and taste related, i.e. no right or wrong answer?

Chicken Vs Beef?
Eastenders Vs Coronation St?
Etc vs Etc?

Ad nauseum.

BackInBlack

Paul Kossoff Reborn
Please can we not start this kinda crap, 'again', This ain't UG :rolleyes:

Both are good, and I know the point off the thread wasn't to argue, but it will probably turn into that :rolleyes:

Blue

Single-Cut Nut!
DrKarnivore said:
gargano3000 said:
Completely subjective and taste related, i.e. no right or wrong answer?

Chicken Vs Beef?
Eastenders Vs Coronation St?
Etc vs Etc?

Ad nauseum.
Beef pwns Chicken.
Eastenders pwns Corrie.
Corrie's boring...

It's pointless, subjective and essentially troll bait - just like all the "X vs. Y" YouTube videos that ultimately solve nothing and serve only to cause perpetual flame wars.

"Better"? :D