1. You need to have made 10 posts to be able to post a new thread in this forum.

For Sale Guitars and Pedals!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell' started by ThePriseInferno, Jun 9, 2017.

1. ThePriseInferno

ThePriseInferno Well... does it?

As mentioned in other threads, I think it's about time for me to downsize quite a bit of my gear and replace it with other stuff.

Posting here before posting to Reverb because I wanna give you guys first crack. Prices negotiable for the most part, but I don't wanna go too far under what I'm listing them for. Buyer pays shipping - will ship internationally with insurance if the buyer wants. Prices USD.

I'll work on getting pictures of the stuff up here as soon as I can.

The stuff I wanna sell:

Guitars

1) Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer - I love this guitar, I just... don't play this enough to justify keeping it. There's a chip in the top right on the back that I superglued back on and it looks a little weird. Previous owner blacked out the "Epiphone" logo. Has an upgraded TOM bridge, a Bareknuckle War Pig in the bridge, and Planet Waves auto-trim tuners.

Ships with the original gig bag.

Asking $450.

2) Chapman Ghost Fret in Satin Blue - same as above - This guitar is stunning, I just really don't play it enough to warrant keeping it around. I'm the original owner - no modifications other than a single string change and a setup. In the same condition as it was just out of the factory. Ships with the hardshell case and the straplocks.

Picture in this thread.

Asking $750.

Pedals

I've put velcro on the bottom of all of these pedals (save the HD500) and removed the rubber feet - unfortunately I don't still have the rubber feet, but these can be purchased inexpensively. I've never gigged these pedals, so they're more-or-less in the condition that they've come to me. Will include a 9v battery for pedals that allow for such things. No power supplies included except where noted.

1) Boss DD-20 - very good condition. Includes an external tap tempo switch that I built. Asking $160.

2) Boss DD-3 - very good condition. Asking $80.

3) EHX PolyChorus XO - excellent condition. Asking $150.

4) Dunlop 535Q Wah - very good condition. Asking $60 (this one in particular is bad not to have the rubber feet for :( ).

5) Line6 Pod HD500 - good condition. Was a demo unit before I bought it. Internal footswitches can be finnicky for a couple of minutes after bootup, but once it's left to 'warm up' for 10-ish minutes they usually function fine. Power cable is a little frayed but still works. All I/O confirmed working, including USB. Updated firmware and factory reset. Asking $160.

BUY MY STUFF SO I CAN REDUCE MY DEBT PLEASE :D

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    Robstafarian likes this.
  2. Robstafarian

Robstafarian The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus” Staff Member

:hug:

Bear in mind that you should not offer for international sale anything which contains rosewood (or any other member of the Dalbergia genus).

3. ThePriseInferno

Thank you sir! I hadn't thought of that.

The Thunderhorse contains the phenolic fingerboard, and the Ghost Fret has ebony but I'm not sure if it's specifically African Ebony which is in the Dalbergia genus. Nothing that I can find actually shows it being African Ebony, though someone from the Chapman staff can confirm this.

EDIT: Rob makes mention to the fact that the ebony in the ghost frets is "real ebony", which I take to be a dig at the African Blackwood that was being passed off as ebony a while ago. 'Real' ebony is in the genus Diospyros, and thus I believe I can reasonably conclude that this is the wood used in the Ghost Frets, making them candidates for international sale. If someone hears differently, please tell me because I don't really want to be fined thousands of dollars. :p

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    Tetanus and Robstafarian like this.
  4. Joeli0sis

Joeli0sis Active Member

if I didnt just buy two guitars and will be pre-ordering a third this weekend I'd totally be over this. I am kicking myself in the ass for not getting one of these earlier this year

Robstafarian likes this.
  5. ThePriseInferno

Bump!

Last chance for exclusivity here - gonna be putting everything up on Reverb/eBay in the next couple of days. PM me if interested in any of this stuff!

FYI, I was able to get the velcro off of the bottom of all of the pedals above.

Robstafarian likes this.