Guitar Pro 7.5 add count?

Hey everyone! Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I was wondering if anyone that uses Guitar Pro could help me! Is there any way to add a count without manually having to add text (TXT button) above each note? For example 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 or 1 e + a 2 e + a etc? I write my lessons for students with this program and this is the only thing I believe is missing unless there is a way that I don't know of?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

ed lespaul

I looked and didn't see anything that would help in this respect (to be honest, I didn't look too hard).
Why would you need a count? You have the tempo and notes for that.

I write my lessons for students...
Any help would be hugely appreciated!
That's the reason I'd like the feature. For me it's not a problem but for people learning it's very handy. I know I could just write it in pencil over the top but that doesn't look as professional!

I contacted Guitar Pro and they said the feature isn't available but agreed it would be useful/is a missing feature so they have passed on the suggestion to their development team. Hopefully one day they implement the feature!

mirage2101

My teacher just wrote it down for the more complicated stuff. Or, more often, he also counts out loud while playing it slow so I could record it.
That combined with the end result is usually enough to figure out the details.

My teacher just wrote it down for the more complicated stuff. Or, more often, he also counts out loud while playing it slow so I could record it.
That combined with the end result is usually enough to figure out the details.
True, audio recording it would be fine I suppose. I think it's more of an OCD issue wanting to make everything concise and readily available on the sheet for future reference. That way I also just have to print off if I use a handout again and again.

mirage2101

True, audio recording it would be fine I suppose. I think it's more of an OCD issue wanting to make everything concise and readily available on the sheet for future reference. That way I also just have to print off if I use a handout again and again.
oh i did video on my iphone.

and there's something to be said for both aproaches. It's good to be able to play a rhythm from paper. But also good to let your ears do the work for you.

and there's something to be said for both aproaches. It's good to be able to play a rhythm from paper. But also good to let your ears do the work for you.
I do agree really, after all ears are far more important! I'll just ask my students to record me pulling some form of stupid face whilst I count aloud haha!