• You need to have made 10 posts to be able to post a new thread in this forum.

Further cull?

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
Here goes nuthin.
Fuck it.

Marvin
Norah
Merlot
Scott
Matt
Mollusk
Casey
Damascus
Enzo
Brownie
Hex
Bruce
Googolplex
Suzi
Orion
Tango
Mildred
Myth
Virgil
Thor
Genesis
Lily
Sparrow
Angus
Nancy (reserved)
Seventeen
Jonah
Allan
Jonah
Pussy
Achtund
Siebenhund
Vierhund

They’re ALL going to go. If it means throwing the fuckers in a ditch, I AM taking control of this guitar-collector-addiction shit. I’m going to be left with a couple of dozen guitars, which will get played and appreciated regularly, not stuffed behind a five-deep pile of other dusty Guitars.

Doc

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Here goes nuthin.
Fuck it.

Marvin
Norah
Merlot
Scott
Matt
Mollusk
Casey
Damascus
Enzo
Brownie
Hex
Bruce
Googolplex
Suzi
Orion
Tango
Mildred
Myth
Virgil
Thor
Genesis
Lily
Sparrow
Angus
Nancy (reserved)
Seventeen
Jonah
Allan
Jonah
Pussy
Achtund
Siebenhund
Vierhund

They’re ALL going to go. If it means throwing the fuckers in a ditch, I AM taking control of this guitar-collector-addiction shit. I’m going to be left with a couple of dozen guitars, which will get played and appreciated regularly, not stuffed behind a five-deep pile of other dusty Guitars.

Doc
:eek: Holy shit! You weren't kidding, that's one hell of a list! I'll need to have another look at your site.

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
MY DITCH IS WIDE OPEN, READY TO RECEIVE!
I mean, I'm interested in this list. It's quite nice. I like the one with the strings on it.

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
@doctorpaul
Feel free to PM me, or entirely ignore me, as it may go nowhere (I am definitely guilty of fishing without any intent of reeling anything in), but I mean, since it can't hurt, really... price check on Casey, Virgil, Norah, Merlot, Myth, and Genesis, Doc..?

Please and thank you.

doctorpaul

Staff member
I’ll post prices when I get to the office. For clarity, I have no intention of trying to make a ‘profit’ out of these, but would prefer to recover what I paid for them where possible.
On that note, if the folks I bought these from could PM me to remind me what I paid, I’d be grateful ;)
By the way, I’m comfortable to keep ANY of these, as all of them have survived the two previous culls ... out of the 90+ that I had, these are the best, and none have any issues.
Gentlemen, start your engines.

Robstafarian

The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus”
I’ll post prices when I get to the office. For clarity, I have no intention of trying to make a ‘profit’ out of these, but would prefer to recover what I paid for them where possible.
On that note, if the folks I bought these from could PM me to remind me what I paid, I’d be grateful ;)
By the way, I’m comfortable to keep ANY of these, as all of them have survived the two previous culls ... out of the 90+ that I had, these are the best, and none have any issues.
Gentlemen, start your engines.
I will PM you tomorrow, after I check my budget notes.

Neilybob100

Here goes nuthin.
Fuck it.

Marvin
Norah
Merlot
Scott
Matt
Mollusk
Casey
Damascus
Enzo
Brownie
Hex
Bruce
Googolplex
Suzi
Orion
Tango
Mildred
Myth
Virgil
Thor
Genesis
Lily
Sparrow
Angus
Nancy (reserved)
Seventeen
Jonah
Allan
Jonah
Pussy
Achtund
Siebenhund
Vierhund

Doc
Dang you da..... doctor!

I gotta get me some pussy!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

doctorpaul

Staff member
Note also that none of my Lesters made the list. Although I’d prefer not to, I will happily entertain trades for interesting Lesters ... bursts much preferred, as is binding. As has been the case previously, I’m comfortable trading many guitars for one guitar ... three-for-one is my ‘record’.

doctorpaul

Staff member
Good to know that you're not totally crazy! :cool:

Wow though, quite the list.
Yeah, and I'm set on seeing them all go out the door.
There are dozens of guitars that I don't even SEE (let alone PLAY) for months, and months, and months on end.
And when they DO get playtime, I naturally gravitate to about a dozen guitars.
Some have come in, got a good set-up and new strings, then have just been sucked straight into the herd and no further attention ... that's not ok.
For the first time (ever), the funds won't be used to buy more guitars.
Ok, ok, so maybe I'll get a couple of treats, one or two of which might be stringed, but I WILL NOT have more than 25 guitars when this is all over.
I've warmed up the engine of my eBay account, and will look into that Reverb thing.
Excess funds will probably end up in the MiniDocs' bank accounts ... that should stop MrsDoc from wasting it on holidays and carpets and shit.
I'm absolutely done with this fucking collector mentality.

OOOH this is SO refreshing.