Forum Jam Winter 2019-20

I haven't done anything with the ones I've received for the latest jam yet, which is entirely my fault, but I will try to have a look tomorrow! I think I've received about three by now, but it would be great indeed if a few more people have time to look at it now.

I apologise for my tardiness; things have been quite busy at my end recently! Among other things, today I started making a partition wall to split the cellar up so that I can set up my guitar workshop in the larger half... :)

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
I haven't done anything with the ones I've received for the latest jam yet, which is entirely my fault, but I will try to have a look tomorrow! I think I've received about three by now, but it would be great indeed if a few more people have time to look at it now.

I apologise for my tardiness; things have been quite busy at my end recently! Among other things, today I started making a partition wall to split the cellar up so that I can set up my guitar workshop in the larger half... :)
Hopefully I'll be off work tomorrow or by the end of the week at the latest, after that I'll get one done.