Forum has been upgraded!

Darfuria

Staff member
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience (and long time no speak!)

You'll be pleased to know that the forum has been upgraded, and any issues regarding attachments should be resolved. I'll work on reskinning when I can, but I didn't see any reason for that to delay re-opening now that the upgrade is done. For the next couple of hours you may experience some issues where old attachments or avatars don't load while the old data is being relinked to its new location, but otherwise the forum should operate fine (in fact, better!)

Mobile functionality & Tapatalk should also be fine, and generally you should notice a bunch of new features.

Enjoy!

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Great stuff man, thanks for the work you've put in. I still can't seem to attach pictures and the the connection to the site isn't secure. Can any one else attach pics? It's great to be back!

My phone says the pic I tried to attach is 12.6 MP, 4096 X 3072. Is that too large?

Darfuria

Staff member
Great stuff man, thanks for the work you've put in. I still can't seem to attach pictures and the the connection to the site isn't secure. Can any one else attach pics? It's great to be back!

My phone says the pic I tried to attach is 12.6 MP, 4096 X 3072. Is that too large?
What is the error you specifically get? Currently I'm able to upload attachments just fine!