For Spider V users (Please help)

Im bout to buy a new line 6 spider v 30. Im wondering about the android remote app. It doesn't have a dedicated input just for android
It has Pc/Mac/Android. Which in my opinion is dumb..... So how am i supposed to connect my usb type c device to it ? And which port do i have to connect it to
The Iphone/Ipad one or the Pc/Mac/Android one.
What kind of adapter do i need ?

Chu

It's not dumb in the slightest, it's a USB socket. There's the dedicated iPhone socket due to it being a Lightning cable socket.

The manual states to connect the Android device to the Mac/PC/Android port with an OTG adaptor. An OTG adaptor is just a little device to change the connection ie. your USB C port into a USB female socket. Then any old USB cable will do the trick.

OTG USB C adaptors can be found for about £2 on Amazon.

It's not dumb in the slightest, it's a USB socket. There's the dedicated iPhone socket due to it being a Lightning cable socket.

The manual states to connect the Android device to the Mac/PC/Android port with an OTG adaptor. An OTG adaptor is just a little device to change the connection ie. your USB C port into a USB female socket. Then any old USB cable will do the trick.

OTG USB C adaptors can be found for about £2 on Amazon.
Rights but do i plug it in the one for pc mac n android ? The port is usb-b.