Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Anyone looking forward to this? Since were going to be waiting years for Cyberpunk 2077 I was glad to see this is coming soon, there's not enough cyberpunk type games out there.

Tetanus

Ohh yes.
Although I will wait with the purchase a few months after the release because of the price.
New games are getting ridiculously overpriced these days.

P.s. Star Wars Battlefront public Beta is out tomorrow! I know it's a different thing completely but I'm so excited to see it. :)

[ sent via a :ninja: ]

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Ohh yes.
Although I will wait with the purchase a few months after the release because of the price.
New games are getting ridiculously overpriced these days.

P.s. Star Wars Battlefront public Beta is out tomorrow! I know it's a different thing completely but I'm so excited to see it. :)

[ sent via a :ninja: ]
I forgot about the Star Wars Battlefront, Call Of Duty type games aren't my bag but I might make an exception because its Star Wars!

Have you not played the first or previous release? Some consider the first to be the best, possibly because it was a new style when released. If you can look past the graphics the first is worth a play. If not, I'd at least recommend Human Revolution, I think it might be a precursor for the new game.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Have you not played the first or previous release? Some consider the first to be the best, possibly because it was a new style when released. If you can look past the graphics the first is worth a play. If not, I'd at least recommend Human Revolution, I think it might be a precursor for the new game.
I'd never heard of them till last year when news about the new game started to surface. Less than two weeks now, sweet!

Andrew F

Chicken Lickin' Tiger Time
Haven't stopped playing Mankind Divided since it's come out. I've managed to get my Pacifist + Foxiest Of The Hounds achievement on my first playthrough. I love it.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
It landed at a time where I've just been too busy, I've not even bought it yet. I still want to play it but I might just wait a bit now because I'd rather play Watchdogs 2 first and I dont think that is too far off now. Having the time to actually play it is another thing entirely!