Cookies issue

ed lespaul

A cookie issue has seemed to pop up on the new forum. I automatically login fine (as usual), but it seems that there is an issue after a few days where I cannot do much of anything, other than read the threads. If I try to post a thread, it says I need to accept the cookie policy. If I try to mark all forums read, same issue. I even can't see my own profile to see if the cookie policy is there.

The only way around it, is to clear the 2 chapman cookies from my system and reload the page, which makes me log in again, and creates a new cookie. This is really getting annoying. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm using Win10 64bit and (latest) Chrome at the time of this post.

Obviously, I cleared the cookies and re-logged in to make this post :)

A-D-L

Northern Monkey
Hmmm...

Do you have any browser extensions that block cookies? I use Ghostery and uBlock Origin and that could be the reason i'm not seeing this since they won't really be kept.

mirage2101

It doesn't happen all the time. When it happens, the only way around it is to remove the cookies.
You could try removing and recreating your windows profile. That's a pain for most home users though.. Are you running some form of AV/antimalware software? That might lock or block cookies.