Christmas NGD!

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
I've finally got around to taking some pics of my presents and it's safe to say that I'm pretty buzzed. Kerry bought me a Squire Classic Vibe Tele!

IMG_20191227_170215681.jpg
IMG_20191227_170336554.jpg
IMG_20191227_170255459.jpg
IMG_20191227_170309323.jpg

I don't name my guitars but Kerry has baptized it De Niro because of the mole/knot buy the pickup switch. :D I've just spent some time setting it up and it plays really well. I love this thing, I'm looking forward to playing a lot!

Kerry got me a few other things to... including a Durple! The pedalboard will be getting some Danish Pete goodness.

IMG_20191227_170610118.jpg

She also got me some wrestling Blu-ray's, a PS4 game and a book based on a game series I'm a fan of.

IMG_20191227_170858730.jpg

My brother got me a wireless system! I can't believe how small this is.

IMG_20191227_171015799.jpg

It's been a great Christmas, probably the best one in years. I hope you all had a great one too.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
HELL YEAH!
What a fantastic array of gear, Gronw;
That Tele in particular is absolutely lush - merry Xmas bud!
:bounce:

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
HELL YEAH!
What a fantastic array of gear, Gronw;
That Tele in particular is absolutely lush - merry Xmas bud!
:bounce:
Thanks Suzy! I've been playing it a fair bit today and I'm really enjoying it. It's such a new thing for me to play with single coils, the guitar is making me back off on the gain and go for a crunchier sounds.

It really does sound great and the neck is super comfortable. You can tell I like it because I've already put the washers on the strap buttons, that usually takes me forever because they can be a pain in the ass to put on! The buttons on the Tele must be smaller since it was pretty easy this time.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
You nasty man you, I've been trying to get away from Blonde/butterscotch/Natural teles for a while. And that's a particularly nice one, enjoy amigo.
Thanks man! I played it unplugged for a while late last night, I can't get over how loud it is! It really rings out.