Body Comparison: GFS vs. Warmoth

Lone Star

This video should be pinned to my Facebook business page. "Several reasons to let SC Relics source your guitar body". Warmoth and GuitarBuild are the guys to use for this stuff.

For me, GuitarBuild offer the service I need with the quality I need at a price that works for everyone. The GFS body really represents most other brands out there... the weight, pieces, finesse etc all add up to give you a good or a bad body.

I'd never substitute GuitarBuild for a cheaper source of bodies. That GFS body made me cringe

Robstafarian

The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus”
That GFS body made me cringe
Ditto, Guitar Fetish has become increasingly spooky as I have learned more about the guitar parts business—not unlike the bridge on my cheap-ass mini strat, which depressed me for several days and makes me not want to look at the guitar.

Another example—to which I was introduced very recently—is Dragonfire's loaded pickguards, which can be had for $69.95 (shipped) and use pickups which are eerily similar to GFS pickups.

Felix

Addicted to Grunge
This video should be pinned to my Facebook business page. "Several reasons to let SC Relics source your guitar body". Warmoth and GuitarBuild are the guys to use for this stuff.

For me, GuitarBuild offer the service I need with the quality I need at a price that works for everyone. The GFS body really represents most other brands out there... the weight, pieces, finesse etc all add up to give you a good or a bad body.

I'd never substitute GuitarBuild for a cheaper source of bodies. That GFS body made me cringe
You should put a warning up on your FB business page warning them of the "Guard Felix" if any of them start spouting stupid shit again.

Roberto, thanks for linking that video, it was good to watch as @Lone Star and I are going to finally do a project together in the coming months so I can have a Strat incase I ever get the twitch to play on one.