Back from Death...BC Rich rebuild.

JayXanderB

Offset Scoundrel
Progress! And f**k ups!
All back together! But the neck bolts have jammed in the front ones aren't in properly but will not budge in either direction, the pickup mounting screws aren't in properly either haha! It still needs wiring but it actually holds tuning?! Currently in Drop B with NYXL 12-60 strings. The pickup is a Warman Destroyer.
IMG_7785.JPG
IMG_7786.JPG
IMG_7787.JPG

JayXanderB

Offset Scoundrel
I've only gone and fixed it! It sounds brutal now and with the neck sorted and the bridge adjusted it's so nice to play! I have no idea why people hate on B.C. Rich like they do, this guitar is a machine!
228B9709-BCAD-490D-8F11-89083B34D1B0.jpg
02663C0F-B26B-4781-B945-286CFB7EC26C.jpg

Tankman

I have no idea why people hate on B.C. Rich like they do,
Well...I mean...Look at it. :D

In all seriousness, Pointy guitars are not everybody's taste, also not mine, although when I was 15 I wanted to buy a Beast, but my dad wouldn't let me, because he said I'd grow out of liking the shape. He was right. Now I like Strats and Tele's. :p I do still like the look of a Bich. They should've made a Bich Bass...for slapping. Get it? A BichSlap Bass? No? OK, I'll stop....

JayXanderB

Offset Scoundrel
Well...I mean...Look at it. :D

In all seriousness, Pointy guitars are not everybody's taste, also not mine, although when I was 15 I wanted to buy a Beast, but my dad wouldn't let me, because he said I'd grow out of liking the shape. He was right. Now I like Strats and Tele's. :p I do still like the look of a Bich. They should've made a Bich Bass...for slapping. Get it? A BichSlap Bass? No? OK, I'll stop....
The Warlock is a really comfortable shape in all fairness, it supports in all the right places. Also the bich is really great. I miss my ten string i sold to @flawlessandeternal