9 years ago this week..

sted

Darth Sted
Staff member
Yep 2009 I joined. Also attended some of Rob's VERY early clinics in wiltshire and did the monkey lord experience when he was still living there also. I also remember the filming of a DVD there which we attended which never saw the light of day - hey ho.
Lol! Yep, I remember that, also remember staying in that moody B&B round the corner!

They were good days man.

sidthekidlives

Lol! Yep, I remember that, also remember staying in that moody B&B round the corner!

They were good days man.
Yep I agree mate. In some ways I kind of miss that small , almost cottage industry feel to the way things were. Not that I begrudge anyone their success ; the way the monkey lord / chapman guitars / Andertons triumvirate has grown is a product of their application and enthusiasm I feel.

Tankman

I only joind in 2013, but had been luring since about 2011 when I started following Chappers on YouTube. I miss those old, unprofessional, messy days of Chappers, Chapman Guitars, Andertons Video's..Those were great. I'm happy for all involved now that it's going so well, but it just doesn't have the mojo it had back in the day. It's too much business, too little actual legitimate fun.